Would you rather hire a Personal Engineer or a Personal Geek?
What is a PE /PG?
When I first came up with the concept I wrote this blog post, after that I have done a handful of jobs that I feel fit into this concept. Here are some examples:
- Took over the operations of a WordPress site after it had crashed and I helped the client get it back in business.
- Researched and wrote a report on how to track pdf downloads without needing to change the clients current it-infrastructure.
- Helped a client get an account on YouTube and Vimeo, and later I will help her upload and sort her movies.
- Created and ordered stickers, based on a client’s logo, from moo.com.
- Created a WordPress site based on the react theme and took care of all arrangements to get it online.
- Teached a client how to publish blog posts on her current WordPress site.
Usually I do several assignments per client, and some even by hours in bulk so they can call/e-mail whenever they have need for their PE/PG.
[poll id=”2″]Update: The poll has gone, but the winner was Personal Engineer